Design Model Innovation Sara Radice
A NEW DESIGN METHODOLOGY
Through a co-working process, we define client needs and build a custom design itinerary, based on flexible modules which may be easily integrated.
We set up a creative and effective innovation process that can be measured via the project outcomes.
OUR SERVICES. WHAT WE ARE ABLE TO REALIZE
– Codify a brand’s DNA – Define a brand’s identity as synergy between its corporate/space identity and customer experience – Develop interconnected spaces, products, services and business models – Create retail spaces that stimulate new needs and desires in clients while increasing brand loyalty – Revisit corporate smart-working building spaces
This method carries out a project from A to Z, allowing the client to deal with only one team that designs and manages it all.
This solves the current market issue of having different players for various project phases.
The result is time and cost optimization, a top grade specialization and coherent completion of the creative process.
EVERY RECIPE HAS ITS OWN INGREDIENTS
Each project relies upon a multidisciplinary team, where Ars et Inventio and Newtone collaborate with highly specialized selected partners, resulting in an effective synergy of competencies.
Newtone partnered with Ars et Invention in 2010 to create and apply this Design Model Innovation concept.
Data Insight Analysis
Data Insight Analysis and processing of customer experience (12 days of analysis and 1 day of client training)
– Review of customer journey and satisfaction – Field study e data mining – Development of optimized customer experience – Deployment of results and training
Enhanced Data Insight Analysis
Workshop to innovate the customer experience by processing the Data Insight Analysis (10+1 days)
– Development of Option 1 data – Co-design workshop on opportunities for customer journey innovation and new interconnected business models – Summary of results and vision statement – Proposal of future development paths
Design Model Innovation Concept
Processing of customer experience guidelines, new business models, space and/or products concept designs (time frame defined on a case by case basis)
– Co-design workshop to develop new customer experience guidelines – Creation of new business models – Development of space/product design – Layout set up and rendering – Output of informative tech-material on the concept
Design Model Innovation Execution
Implementation of concept, products/services and/or business models. Industrialization process of the format (time frame based on developed concept and client objectives)
– Executive/Working plan – Management of contractors and construction site – Output of operations manual – Industrialization of the format – Monitoring and first analysis of results
Each project can be set up in a flexible and custom manner by integrating one or more modular options.
Results undergo a step-by-step monitoring by the Ars et Inventio team and are shared with the client. This allows for any potential modification of the project elements during the construction phase, responding to any request in a dynamic and flexible manner.
DESIGN MODEL INNOVATION SESSIONS
Design Model Innovation meetings can take place within the working spaces of the client company itself or at SPIN, Ars et Inventio’s offices in Milan’s city centre.